Tuesday, July 10, 2007

teammate photo protest




Ok, my teammates are not impressed with my photos's, specifically the widening qualities of my photos's when it comes to humans. It is therefore incumbent upon me to publish for the public only such photo's as are flattering to said subjects....Tina had protested from way back in the Tower of Pisa days, but i just ignored her.


Here are some more random shots throughout our stages.


Waiting for presentation Prologue day.








This was where we sat for today's pre-race briefing.... I was soooo sleepy this morning.



This is an italian p
ortapotty.....intricate machinery....handlebar pulls an aluminium looking sheet for the next use. There are no portaloos at the races like in the US, we are always asking to use restrooms in Pizzerias and cafes at the starts. This photo was taken in a transfer on the highway in a travel stop....the men laughed at us taking photos of this. Perpetuating the silly tourist image I know...but...



The first place we stayed in for the first 2 stages, all the staff of the inn were bringing their bikes
and kid's bikes to our truck to be worked on. They plied our mechanics with some fruity beverage of the region and cappucinos for the work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oops my comment on this entry got posted to the previous entry...-MrT